Serving food and hope to the Tenderloin neighborhood of San Francisco since 2009.
Mama G’s believes in addressing hunger by sharing food and hope, and bringing resources donated by members of the community directly to the people who need it most. Founded in 2009, Mama G’s is a growing group of committed volunteers who have served over 1,000 people a warm, nutritious meal in the heart of the Tenderloin.
What We've Achieved
- 9 years running
- Over 3,000 people served
- Established community-based micro grants program
- Growing group of 60+ volunteers
- National network of of donors
- Formed innovative Burrito Project
- Partnerships with local businesses